what I’ve been doing this week
September 19, 2014
This week I have been:
- Reading submissions for the FenCon writers workshop.
- Reading the first 35,000 words of a novel manuscript so I can start working on it again after leaving it alone for a month.
- Reading the revised version of my Wild Cards graphic novel script.
- Reading a meaty technical thing on prehistoric archeology in Britain in Ireland for this story I’m writing.
- Reading the books that are due back at the library in a week.
I feel like I’m back in grad school.