random, end of the week stuff
March 22, 2013
Some bullet points for a lazy blogging Friday:
- Women are people. Apparently, this still needs to be said.
- Four days until Kitty Rocks the House is out!
- And after that, I’ll show you the cover for Kitty in the Underworld.
- Re: Justified. I believe Harlan County has now surpassed Cabot Cove as the most dangerous place, per capita, in the fictional world.
- After reading a huge number of books/stories in Dec.-Jan.-Feb., I seem to have hit a slump. I’ve got plenty to read, it’s just that I’m not in the mood for any of it. Going to try to fix that.
- There’s nothing quite as satisfying as finding the thing that’s been stinking up the fridge. It was chicken in a tupperware container. It’s gone now.
- Progress on the gown: skirt and bodice are constructed. Next up: sleeves.
- Me, I love spring snows. They’re wet and mushy and beautiful, and mean we’ll actually have a green summer for a little while.
- The Cormac novel is at about 33,000 words. Have frequently considered that I should not be watching Justified while writing this. Oh well.