Kitty’s Greatest Hits
August 11, 2011
Next week, Kitty’s Greatest Hits, my very first short story collection, will be released into the wild! I’ve had some questions about this, which I will now answer, and convince you that you must have this book.
- Kitty’s Greatest Hits contains 14 stories, two of which have never been seen before. Wooo! So, for those of you who worried that buying this would mean buying all the same stories you’ve already read over again, have no fear. This has new stuff.
- One of the new stories is “Long Time Waiting,” aka “Here’s what happened to Cormac in prison.”
- You probably haven’t read all the stories anyway, even if you’ve gotten every anthology I’ve ever appeared in, because a couple of them were published years ago in magazines that are really hard to find now. Especially “Looking After Family,” which tells the story of Cormac and Ben at age 16 hunting their first werewolf. You want to read this story.
- The collection is available in both hardcover and trade paperback. The hardcover edition is a small print run mostly intended for libraries and collectors. Most stores will have the trade paperback. Oh, and there’s also an e-book edition.
- I’ve included a big section of author notes talking a little bit about where each story came from and where it fits on the whole Kitty-world timeline.
- There is a playlist.
- Other stories include Rick’s and T.J.’s origin stories.
- Kickass cover.
- Are we excited yet?