on the road
January 31, 2008
- Tomorrow, I hit the road for Albuquerque for Saturday’s Wild Cards: Inside Straight event at Page One Books. 2 pm! Meet many authors! Get books signed!
- Lovevampires.com has posted a new interview with me.
- It snowed yesterday! Real, big, fluffy, pretty snow! Then it stopped! Today it’s sunny and beautiful. This is why I love Colorado.
- Tuesday at fencing practice, I got smacked by an epee, right on the funny bone. I couldn’t move my arm for like a minute. Everyone laughed. That was when I realized why it’s called the funny bone — it’s because everyone else thinks it’s funny.
- I got nuthin’. I’m in that state of trying to get done everything I said I was going to get done by the end of the month. Guess what? It’s the end of the month! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!